Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hello I'm New

I have been writing short stories, silly poems and song parodies for awhile now and never really did anything with them except send them to my Yahoo account and leave them there to rot. Anyways I just started a new job and I can tell already that it's going to be the type of job where I have a ridiculous amount of free time so I'd like to start writing again. So instead of sending my stories to live with the Spam and Penile Enhancement Advertisements that collect in my Yahoo account, I figured I'd give them a home and maybe somebody will read them when they are wasting time at their meaningless, boring jobs. So All the entries from today are from last year when I was writing way more. I will try to add something once a week and hopefully will be inspired enough to come up with some shit. Enjoy!

No comments: