Monday, October 22, 2012

death car for blondie

bad luck comes when you need it the least .I recently totalled my car in an act of sheer stupidity, driving along with my eyes glued to the phone and then BOOM airbag smashing me in the face and tearing the skin off my arm. but and this is the good part- the guy i hit was the one who was wasted, not me. so i dont feel as guilty and stupid as i have after most of my transgressions behind the wheel. so two months from now i will have wheels again and bitch'll be locking the phone in the trunk to avoid the need to answer texts while driving. adhd has proven to be a bitch when im behind the wheel. Ive never claimed to  be a good driver and most of my friends suffer anxiety attacks when their in the whip with me. Two other shitty things went wrong this last  month thats a little too personal for public viewing, and then i had to have another molar ripped from the roots of my skull. the dentist and his assistant had to hold my head in place while he tugged back and forth on the stubborn motherfucker of a tooth. but anyway, Ive had it good the past 10 months after i got my life together so I really can't complain about a little bad luck. Can't cruise thru life with no speed bumps. Gotta say this Kanyes Cruel Summer is making my life much better lately. The CD kicks ass and my Ipod was recently flooded with new music to the point i got no memory left but i just keep listening to Cruel Summer and Pusha T. As my dear friend Pamela would say I'm kinda living for it. its near the end of october and its a beautiful day, I'm rocking a wifebeater and i aint even chilly. Speaking of wifebeaters. my awful cat that my mom and me adopted 6 months ago got stuck in my room this morning when the door blew shut and i was sleeping so to get revenge she pissed all over the outift i had laid out for today. calculating little fucker. she knew. sorry for the lower case i started this blog on my phone and its a bitch to capitilize so thats that. anyways all I'm trying to say is when bad luck comes you just gotta roll thru it and after a few weeks it becomes a distant memory. then you got nice weather and good music and everything feels a little bit sunnier. i got burns on my arm from the accident and a gaping hole in my gums and no whip to get me anywhere but instead of dwelling on it im just pretending it didnt happen and in a few months life will be back on track..

No comments: