Monday, October 1, 2012

Writers Block

So being on anti psychotics can seriously take away someones ability to write so I've been avoiding it for years. It breaks my heart to not have any inspiration to write anymore I see all the shit I wrote on here a couple years ago and clearly I had some free time, mania, and creativity. It'll come back to me I just have to practice. So its been 9 months without using any opiates. Living somewhat clean or at least 95% clean still having some beers occasionally but compared to where I was the last time I was typing on here its a fucking miracle. Lots of hard work but so totally worth it in the end. I lost another great friend to drugs. I always considered him invincible so his death was a wake up call. Albeit I've had a million wake up calls but this time I listened.. I'm Done with that shit. I just bought a car. Staring looking into schools, got back some jewellery and self respect All things I had basically abandoned and I never thought I'd have again... Trying out the AA scene and it aint the worst thing in the world like I used to think it was. Still going to outpatient treatment at Adcare.  I'm trying to remember where I  was the last 5 and 1/2 years though cause Im finding myself getting snotty with people who are still using and I don't mean to do that it just frustrates me to see people making the same mistakes and not getting out of their own way. I don't wanna become Sunshine Suzy with the creepy AA glazed eyes and sobriety slogans but I'm doing things different this time and hopefully good will come out of it. Ill end this with my new favorite quote that I got inked on my ribs last month "sometimes the brightest lights come from the darkest places"

No comments: