Thursday, December 6, 2007

Who says Public Tranportation Sucks

I overheard the most hiliarious conversation between two girls who appeared to be around 19 years old. It was on the bus this morning and it went like this.
Girl One "Why wouldnt your brother give you a ride?"
Girl two "Cause he's a fucking asshole.. but its alright I got him back, cause as soon as he left for work I went in his room and stole his money"

Pause and silence between them both for about One Minute

Girl Two "I really hope he gets attacked by rabid monkeys"

Awesome. But that wasnt the end of the awesomeness, They started talking about something else for a while and the girl Two casually says

" I think Im gonna take a nap today at nap time" (Im assuming they work at a daycare)

Girl One "I think Im gonna shoot myself in the face today"
Girl Two "well at least wait and do it after nap time"
Girl One "Yeah Good point"

Silence for a little while and then
Girl One says to Girl Two "hey I saw Hooker Mary this morning if that makes you feel any better"
Girl Two "oh yeah what was she wearing?"
Girl One "Red Spandex"
Girl Two "hooker Mary is gonna catch pnemonia today"

That was the end of the conversation.Thank you girls for making my morning memorable with your hilarious conversation

No comments: